1. Membership shall be on an individual basis. The President, the officers, or members may invite potential members to the organization; Attendance to at least one of the conferences is a requisite for membership.
2. All members must be a student or a graduate in the field of philosophy, an instructor or professor of philosophy, or a researcher in the field of philosophy;
3. All new members shall be approved by the Board of Directors in a regular meeting;
4. Members are to pay an annual membership due of 500.00 to the Treasurer;
5. Members can be removed for just cause by a majority vote of the Board of Directors or by resignation in a letter addressed to the President;
For more information, email the SES at email@example.com or at firstname.lastname@example.org