1. Membership shall be on an individual basis. The President, the officers, or members may invite potential members to the organization; Attendance to at least one of the conferences is a requisite for membership.
2. All members must be a student or a graduate in the field of philosophy or the social sciences, an instructor or professor of philosophy or the social sciences, or a researcher in any related field;
3. All new members shall be approved by the Board of Directors in a regular meeting after the conduct of its annual conference;
4. Members are to pay an annual membership due of 500.00 to the Treasurer or as determined by the Board of Directors; The said fee shall be collected during the registration for the annual conference;
5. Members can be removed for just cause by a majority vote of the Board of Directors…